Sunday, October 26, 2014

#Molympics, enough said!

       Well, it was a great week.  I had a total of 40 parent teacher conferences Monday night and another 26 Wednesday night for a grand total of 66 conferences.  I would like to say thank you to all of the parents that came out and I am so glad I got to meet you.
       Next we had the late start on Wednesday followed by the test on Electron Configuration and the Periodic Table.  I was overall pleased with the results of the test and reminder any make up works needs to be completed within the next two weeks before exams and exam review begin.  Reminder the element project is due this Tuesday and I look forward to creating the Periodic Table on the ceiling.
      Once the test was complete, we finished out Thursday celebrating Mol Day  http://www.moleday.org/ and then participated Thursday and Friday in Molympics.  We competed against somewhere close to 19 other schools across the U.S. including a school in Pakistan doing several activities that related to the mol.  We should find out later this week what school won the awesome trophy.
    







     

No comments:

Post a Comment